Dreams fascinate people, but if you’re struggling to get to sleep, you’re not likely to be having many. The knock-on effect can take its toll on both your physical and mental health.
Lack of sleep can cause a lot of problems: it can make you forgetful, cause you to feel edgy or low, it may even give you nightmares when you eventually drop off. It’s why finding a tried-and-tested technique for better sleep could literally change your life. Mindfulness is a proven strategy for improving sleep, and better sleep may even improve the quality (and content) of your dreams, and your ability to remember them.
This is why I’ve designed the Mindfulness for Dreamy Sleep Resources Pack.
I’m Delphi Ellis, a qualified therapist, mental health trainer and mindfulness practitioner. I specialise in dream interpretation, promoting healthy sleep. (You can find out more about me here).
The pack is based on the evidence which shows the effectiveness of mindfulness for people who struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep. We know that mindfulness and better sleep can help reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
When you purchase the Resources Pack, you’ll find online access* to:
- A guided meditation recording (approximately 10 minutes, MP3), to help soothe you into sleep. This guided meditation also includes tailored affirmations for if you’d like to remember your dreams (optional)
- Dreamy Sleep Guided Meditation Script, so you can read the guided meditation before you begin, or record it at a pace that feels right for you
- A Dreamy eGuide to Sleep – containing top tips and insights on what can help you sleep, and the benefits of exploring your dreams
- An A4 activity sheet to help you record your dreams. You can either print this or use it to guide your own personal journal of recording your dreams
- Keeping a Dream Diary eGuide***
Important note: If your dreams or sleep are causing you a problem, please talk to your doctor. All these resources are for your private and personal use, and are protected by copyright. Please see the terms and conditions below. If you have any questions before you buy, please get in touch.
To purchase the Resources Pack by completing your purchase here.
You might also like:
Not ready to buy but want to know what your dream might mean? You could pay for a Dream Interpretation
Terms and Conditions
* All services are subject to availability and we reserve the right to remove online access at any time. No guarantees of better sleep and dream recall are given or implied in this promotion. The contents may only be of entertainment value.
** Special offers and products may be removed from sale at any time.
*** eGuide for Keeping a Dream Diary is free on its own if you subscribe
Once you’ve made your purchase you should receive an email within 10 minutes containing the link and password to access the resources online. If for any reason you don’t receive the email within 10 minutes please check your junk mail first, and then get in touch. Please note that no hard copy/paper/CD version of this kit is currently available and the kit requires internet to access. If you have any concerns about your health and wellbeing, or the use of mindfulness, you should always speak to your doctor.
Copyright Delphi Ellis